There is a vast majority of people around the world that love living in spacious and ventilated apartments set in the middle of green landscapes built with excellent infrastructure rather than those old-style comfortable homes. There is one simple motto behind buying these, i.e., spend your hard-earned money on comfortable yet lavish homes, one that assures a great experience without causing inconvenience. Integrated townships like Sugam Habitat Ballygunge can be the answer for several different reasons. You can buy 2, 3, or 4 BHK apartments in this estate for which the Sugam Habitat price starts from the basic range of Rs. 85 lacs to 1.39 Crores.
The idea behind the development of the township
Many people planning to buy a home are moving towards township for a better urban lifestyle rather than a house in a jam-packed area. These residential complexes have just like small towns equipped with all the features of current urban life in a single large estate. It provides a serene setting and retains you from traffic, pollution, and overcrowding. You can get access to several medical, educational, shopping, entertainment, and all-around one estate.
1. Sugam Habitat offers the residents a healthy environment away from the hustle-bustle of a crowded city. There is abundant open space around plus there is a gym, swimming pool, basketball court, and tennis court that helps you stay fit.
2. If you are looking for homes near to the greenery, there is a big landscape park in the complex helping you and your kids move out in the evening and breathe fresh air.
3. The residents can have some time for socializing with each other in the waiting lounge, clubhouse, library, games room, or meditation centre.
4. Whenever we buy homes, the first factor everyone considers is commuting. Since the township has good navigation around, you never have to struggle while travelling and commuting.
5. You don’t have to run to find departmental stores or chemists shops because you get everything around the corner. The advantage is that there is a market area lying close to Sugam Habitat Kolkata.
6. The schools and hospitals are also within easy reach of the residents living in this highly-developed township.
7. Picnic spots and tourist places like Salt Lake, New Town, and Picnic Garden Road can be conveniently reached from the habitat. There are many shopping complexes, theatres, grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals, schools, and local markets around.
If you don’t want to buy Sugam Habitat Kolkata at a raised price, it is the right time to invest in buying one of these homes. Hurry up, since investors and homeowners are showing great interest in this property.